Paragons have been sighted in some of the deepest dungeons of the lands! When a creature spawns in one of these dungeons it has a chance of becoming a Paragon, which means that it will have greatly enhanced stats and skills. They can be recognised by the text (elite) after their name.
Paragons can be found in most dungeons (Shame, Wrong, Deceit, Hythloth, etc...). Inside Terathan Keep and Fire are the only locations where Paragons appear in the Lost Lands.
Each Paragon has a 10% chance of carrying a special named metal Paragon Chest as loot. These chests are full of loot and often include higher level treasure maps. They also carry the name of the Paragon that they came from and can come in a variety of colours.
Killing a Paragon has a small chance to reward the player with an artifact (see below).
Neither Faction/Chaos Guards, AIPKers, City Citizens, nor Vendors spawn as Paragons, neither does anything that spawns on Rondorin, in Despise, the Delucia Passages, or Khaldun.
- Elite Robes and Cloaks (many colours, +3 AR, blessed)
- Elite Sandals (many colours, rare black and white hues, blessed)
- Lost War Horse Imprisoned in a Crystal (blessed, summons a bonded non-Faction war horse when used, which come in many different colours and can be resurrected by their masters regardless of Vet skill)
- Black, White, Metallic (3 types), and Faction Dye Tubs (blessed)
- Pet Bonding Potions (blessed).