Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the Oceania Classic Wiki.
How To Play
- Shard: Public Beta (April, 2020)
- Client: Compatible with Classic Client version 22.214.171.124 and above.
- Download and patch the official Ultima Online Classic Client.
- Download and install UO Steam which is used to launch the Classic Client and connect to Oceania Classic.
- Run UO Steam, enter the following details into the launcher window, then click start (see this screenshot for an example).
Shard: login.oceaniaclassic.com Port: 1999
- New accounts on Oceania Classic are created automatically when a new username and password is used to login to the shard for the first time.
- Create a new character and enter Britannia! Make sure you check the box in UO Steam that says "Negotiate features with server".
- See the Install and Connect page for more info, troubleshooting and technical support.
- Fast Server located in Sydney, Australia.
- Experience Britannia during The Second Age!
- Engage in epic PvP and revamped PvM as a combined community, just as it was before the Felucca/Trammel split.
- Reinvigorated NPCs with enhanced AI.
- Factions overhauled, redesigned and expanded! War rages across Britannia!
- Order vs Chaos!
- Bounty Hunting!
- Updates to many game Systems, such as Hunger.
- Ultima Online's original pre-AoS item system!