ClassicUO Client (Recommended)
Click the button above to download the Oceania Classic Setup (ClassicUO) all-in-one installer. This download contains everything you need play on Oceania Classic using the advanced ClassicUO Client, including game files and Razor assistant, and comes in an easy to use installer wizard which will guide you through the simple setup process.
Once the wizard has finished installing, use the Oceania Classic shortcut on your Desktop or in your Start Menu to begin playing. Pick a new username and password and login. New accounts are created automatically.
Important: ClassicUO requires a 64bit processor to run. If you have a 32bit processor in your computer, download the OSI Classic Client instead.
OSI Classic Client 184.108.40.206
- Once the Zip file has finished downloading, right-click on the file and select "Extract All" (Windows 10).
- Download and install either UO Steam OR Razor which are used to launch Classic Client 220.127.116.11 and connect to Oceania Classic. Note that this version of Razor is different to the one included with the ClassicUO client.
- Start either UO Steam or Razor. When the settings window opens, for the folder and client paths select the "Ultima Online Classic" folder and the client.exe inside it which you downloaded in the steps above.
- In UO Steam, tick the box next to "Remove Encryption". In Razor, tick the box next to "Patch Client Encryption". Leave all other square boxes unticked in both.
- In the Shard/Server text area enter the following IP Address: login.oceaniaclassic.com
- In the Port text area enter the following number: 1999
- Click Start/Okay to launch the Classic Client and begin playing.
- New accounts on Oceania Classic are created automatically when a new username and password is used to login to the shard for the first time.
Oceania Classic is verified as being compatible with OSI Classic Client versions 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124. Other versions of the client, either newer or older, may also work. If in doubt or if issues arise, we recommend downloading our Oceania Classic Setup (ClassicUO) all-in-one installer instead.
- IP Address: login.oceaniaclassic.com
- Port: 1999
- Discord Chat: Join Oceania Classic on Discord
- Restart your PC.
- Ensure the Ultima Online client isn't being blocked by a Firewall.
- Make sure that your version of the Classic Client is compatible with Oceania Classic. The shard is verified as being compatible with Classic Client versions 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. Other versions of the client, either newer or older, may work. If in doubt we recommend downloading the 184.108.40.206 version of the client. As of 31st March, 2021, the shard remains compatible with the latest version of the OSI Classic Client.
- ClassicUO requires a 64bit processor to run. If you have a 32bit processor in your computer, download the OSI Classic Client instead.
- For UO Steam, tick the box next to "Remove Encryption". For Razor, tick the box next to "Patch Client Encryption". Leave all other square boxes unticked.
- Make sure the correct client and folder path are selected in the settings window of either UO Steam or Razor.
- The version of Razor that is included with ClassicUO (220.127.116.11) is different to the version available for use with the OSI Classic Client (18.104.22.168). Make sure to use the correct version for the client you have or else you may run into problems.
- Note that use of the Enhanced Client has been disabled on Oceania Classic and that the old Third Dawn "3D" client is incompatible with the shard.
- Try moving the UO folder to a different location on your hard disk. Sometimes Windows can block access to parts of the drive which can prevent Steam/Razor from working with the client.
- The ClassicUO installer wizard will install Razor with the client and will automatically open it when you launch the client via the shortcuts the installer creates.
- Do not use the Steam assistant to try and play with the ClassicUO client, as it is configured to work with it's own version of Razor instead. Steam is only for use with the OSI client.